What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why music is important to you?

Toby

LV

Generally, music is used a a means of entertainment for everyone. But when you look deeply into the importance of music and the purpose of those who listen to them, you're going to find out, we all listen to different music for varied purposes.

Why is listening to music is important to you and what's your purpose for listening to each different music genre?

Aside from music being a form of entertainment like you already said it, nothing gives me more inspiration like music. Whenever I'm down emotionally, music have the power of lifting me up and make me lively again.

Music is something that is very entertaining to listen to and another reason why I also love music so much is that it is something that touches the soul if you know the kind of music that you are listening to. There are some music that have healing powers especially when you are going through emotional troubles.

The reason why music is always going to be very important to me is because music has always been very inspirational to me. It is something that is always very helpful when it comes to taming my emotions if they are too high, calming me down whenever I am pissed, and always helping me to relax when I want to sleep.

There are so many reasons why music is very important to me but one of the biggest impact it have had in my life is always being there to help and work on my mood and make me to be happy whenever I am down emotionally.

Aside from music being a form of entertainment like you already said it, nothing gives me more inspiration like music. Whenever I'm down emotionally, music have the power of lifting me up and make me lively again.

I always feel a lot of energy whenever I'm playing music at the time I am working at home, this is why I can't get through the day without playing music especially when I have a lot of work to do. The music sounds as a big motivation for me to keep on doing what I'm doing.

Music have always been very inspirational for me and that is the biggest reason why I always play music all the time. There are so many things that I learn from listening to music and it has this capacity of helping me to calm down and relax whenever I am stressed.

There are so many music which can be very uplifting and positive whenever you are listening to them. I know a lot of them which have been very helpful over the years for me when I need to play such music.

I can't go a day without music. The reason why I am playing music is that it's an inspiration avenue for me. I use music to unwind and also relieve myself from stress.

I can't go a day without music. The reason why I am playing music is that it's an inspiration avenue for me. I use music to unwind and also relieve myself from stress.
Music do a lot of good than harm. It's one of those things which I can't find any negativity linked to it. Take for instance, when they say someone is addicted to music what bad does it do?

Music do a lot of good than harm. It's one of those things which I can't find any negativity linked to it. Take for instance, when they say someone is addicted to music what bad does it do?
There's nothing bad about music. No negativity around it rather you can grow, glow and even learn many things from music. I haven't seen anybody that said that he/she got spoilt because of listening to songs.

There's nothing bad about music. No negativity around it rather you can grow, glow and even learn many things from music. I haven't seen anybody that said that he/she got spoilt because of listening to songs.
Exactly my point. It's why music will always be a special thing for the human race. It's only meant to add value to our lives and make us feel better when we feel down and broken. Music is therapy.

Exactly my point. It's why music will always be a special thing for the human race. It's only meant to add value to our lives and make us feel better when we feel down and broken. Music is therapy.
Music doesn't need permission to enter the soul and body. Music is a great therapy and it heals plenty hearts both depressed, broken and can give a clear directions too.

Music doesn't need permission to enter the soul and body. Music is a great therapy and it heals plenty hearts both depressed, broken and can give a clear directions too.

Music is part of what keeps me moving on a daily basis. Each time that I want to feel so good, I will surely listen to music and I have not had a bad time trying to do this.

I can't go a day without playing or listening to music. It's like today that's always my off day at work, I don't go to work on Mondays, I'm listening to worship songs since 6am. It brings me closer to my God.

I can't go a day without playing or listening to music. It's like today that's always my off day at work, I don't go to work on Mondays, I'm listening to worship songs since 6am. It brings me closer to my God.
I have Wednesday as my off day too. I will play music from morning till night. Taking my headphone to wherever that I'm going. Even if I'm going to work, I have music playing on my ear.

Music is part of what keeps me moving on a daily basis. Each time that I want to feel so good, I will surely listen to music and I have not had a bad time trying to do this.
The ones that can give you the vibes are not dull songs. You start the day with a good vibing song and there's no way the day won't be more brighter and more fun.

Back