What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who has seen the movie Whiplash?

Jason

LV

Notes
♬663
It is about this young jazz drummer and his sadistic drum teacher. Anyway, it's a load of fun to watch, but very disturbing. I guess it's Full Metal Jacket meets jazz drumming. :D

I have only watched the movie's trailer and it looks very interesting if I must be honest. I'm yet to watch the movie but I'll probably going to see it sooner than later. Maybe by next month, I'll make time to watch it.

I was in my group of friends the other day and they were discussing the movie which seemed very interesting. In the end, I have concluded on watching the movie anytime next month or next two months.

I don't really agree with the teacher's philosophy. He's too harsh. I think praise is a good thing, but not too much of it. Well, I mean situations where people are treated like a baby or something.

I've seen the trailer. I've been meaning to watch the movie but it haven't gone according to plan.

I don't really agree with the teacher's philosophy. He's too harsh. I think praise is a good thing, but not too much of it. Well, I mean situations where people are treated like a baby or something.
Too much of praise is going to get to someone's head and they will start losing focus. It's why I don't do it too much with my students.

I haven't seen the movie yet. I think that it's time for me to make preparations and have it watched this weekend since it's my vacation from work. I'm definitely going to do it and as it's about music, I'm going to love it.

I've not watched the movie but I plan on doing this soon. A lot of people have said good things about the movie, so I'm not going to miss out on the movie since it's about movie.

I've watched the movie but honestly, I don't like it very much and I don't know why. Maybe I wasn't attentive when I was watching it. I would probably need to rewatch it just to be sure why I never liked it the first time.

I've seen the trailer. I've been meaning to watch the movie but it haven't gone according to plan.

Too much of praise is going to get to someone's head and they will start losing focus. It's why I don't do it too much with my students.

Yeah, but that guy gave no praise, 0 percent.

Back