What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One childish act you still do?

Toby

LV

Do you still have an act which is something that you used to do when you're a kid and you're still doing it now when you have the chance to? I'm talking about playing video games because we all do and games aren't just for kids. I can't resist busting bubble wraps whenever I see one.

images - 2023-12-23T144001.134.jpeg

Do you still have an act which is something that you used to do when you're a kid and you're still doing it now when you have the chance to? I'm talking about playing video games because we all do and games aren't just for kids. I can't resist busting bubble wraps whenever I see one.

View attachment 48
It have been so long that I tried playing with bubble wraps and I can't remember that it gives a very great feeling. I still see kids and adults who burst it and it's not a bad thing to do. It's eating of my finger nails I can't stop doing.

There are some products that I will buy and they will be wrapped with bubble wraps. I am still bursting the bubbles because it's fun to do. Bubble bursting and swinging on a chair are the childhood acts that I have been doing to date.

Bubble wrap is something I will never grow out of playing with when I see it. There is just something about bubble wrap that is addictive, you just have to mess with it and pop the bubbles.

Something else I will still always do even though I am older is say random silly things just for the sake of it.

When it is raining I sometimes jump up and down in the rain. I remember when I used to do it at a very young age, but I am not sorry I still find delight in that activity. I’m a lover of rain after all.

When it is raining I sometimes jump up and down in the rain. I remember when I used to do it at a very young age, but I am not sorry I still find delight in that activity. I’m a lover of rain after all.
I am a lover of rain. I am always happy whenever it's raining and I used to jump in the rain. But since I recovered from my sickness, I don't like to be touched by rain.

Whenever it's raining, I'm always inside covered with duvet.

No matter how old I get, I will still be doing this whenever it rains because it is a joyous feeling whenever you are playing under the rain. It doesn't matter if I am 100 years old or 50 years old, I enjoy doing it.

No matter how old I get, I will still be doing this whenever it rains because it is a joyous feeling whenever you are playing under the rain. It doesn't matter if I am 100 years old or 50 years old, I enjoy doing it.
Exactly, it does not seem as if I can get tired of it at all. I know I would eventually though when I don’t have much health anymore. But before that time, I will have enough fun in the rain.

I started having phobia about rain nowadays though it happened after I was sick. Dancing or jumping under the rain is the best feelings ever. I will also love to play under the rain at my old age.

Back