What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One childish act you still do?

Toby

LV

Do you still have an act which is something that you used to do when you're a kid and you're still doing it now when you have the chance to? I'm talking about playing video games because we all do and games aren't just for kids. I can't resist busting bubble wraps whenever I see one.

images - 2023-12-23T144001.134.jpeg

Do you still have an act which is something that you used to do when you're a kid and you're still doing it now when you have the chance to? I'm talking about playing video games because we all do and games aren't just for kids. I can't resist busting bubble wraps whenever I see one.

View attachment 48
It have been so long that I tried playing with bubble wraps and I can't remember that it gives a very great feeling. I still see kids and adults who burst it and it's not a bad thing to do. It's eating of my finger nails I can't stop doing.

Back