What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does your workplace allow playing of music?

Bill Frank

LV

Notes
♬869
I have been to companies where they normally play music in the background. It's never loud so it doesn't distract people from working. I think that it's a good psychological approach at workplaces to lift the mood.

We are not allowed to play any kind of music publicly at work. If you're interested in playing any music, make sure that it's played in a way there another person won't hear it or get distracted by it. If that happens, you will be getting a query.

We don't play music at work because I work in the hospital. There's no way playing music can be allowed because some people will abuse it which might cause a distress to patients.

We are not allowed to play music in the company where I am working because it is always going to be a very big distraction for people at work. This is going to affect productivity.

There is no public sound playing system at my workplace which is used to play any music but each staff can be able to play music using their smartphone but they are not allowed to play it out loud.

Every companies have the rules that's governing them. There are some companies that cannot allow playing of music because it's going to bring about distractions to staffs and clients there.

And I have seen some companies like phone accessories shops or musical instruments always playing music, I think it's their music that bring customers for them. Playing music at the working place is somehow not good unless the company is doing with music or music accessories.

Back