What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you have any allergies?

Flint

LV

As a matter of fact, I do have so many food allergies. The newest one which I found out today is being allergic to soya beans oil. I used it to cook yesterday and I started having sore throat and heart burn right after. I'm taking gestid now with Omeprazole 20mg for it now. It's very painful for me with the heart burn.

I'm happy not to have any allergies that I can think of now. I hope it stays the same unless age is going to trigger something when I'm old. I eat whatever u want to eat without any fears.

I'm allergic to cats and bees. I'm very frustrated to be allergic to cats because they are lovely animals but unfortunately I can't keep them. As for bees, I hate them with passion. If it's not that we need their honey, I will say let all of them die out from existence.

Yes, I have sesame allergen for as long as I can remember. A lot of people have this some allergen, it's the most common allergen in the United States. I try as much as possible to avoid anything that's going to trigger it.

No, I don't have any allergies. My health is completely sound. The only allergies which I can say to have is being broke. Whenever I'm out of cash, I feel horrible 😂.

I'm very fortunate not to have any kind of allergies because a lot of my family members are suffering from one allergy to another. This is why they kept taking me for medical check-up to find out the reason why my whole system is completely different from all of them.

Back