What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you believe in witches?

Drogon

LV

The concept of witches and their existence is something not believe by most people. There are those who call it a superstitious nonsense while some people take it very serious.

Are you among those who look down on witches being real or you've had an experience or encounter with them to know they are real?

I only believe in what I can see, touch and feel. As far as I'm concerned, there is no way for me to believe that witches are real and whatever they say they can do is something they can actually do. Unless I have an encounter with them, then I'll be able to agree that they are real enough.

I definitely believe in evil spirits. The bible is totally clear on saying they exist and are very powerful and everywhere. They are as much there as the air you breathe. Anyway, it's very important that Christians have nothing to do with them, but I do have a weakness for Stephen King.

The concept of witches and their existence is something not believe by most people. There are those who call it a superstitious nonsense while some people take it very serious.

Are you among those who look down on witches being real or you've had an experience or encounter with them to know they are real?
I know they exist, but I'm not the person to judge. My behavior is to simply avoid bad stuff.

I know that witches exist. I know I haven't encounter them in a way that will make me to believe but I have always known that they are everywhere.

Unfortunately, I have never had any encounter with witches but it is something that I believe that exist because I am someone who believes in paranormal existence in our world.

There are surely such supernatural beings and powers. They are real and not just fables. The fact that we have not had encounter with them physically does not mean they do not exist.

There are surely such supernatural beings and powers. They are real and not just fables. The fact that we have not had encounter with them physically does not mean they do not exist.
Supernatural beings and powers exist though I haven't seen any or feel any around me but I have heard people talked about it and some said they have had encounter with these beings.

No, I don't believe that those witches have the power to do anything to me. I am a strong lad who has stayed strong all my life, and I have zero fear about what witches can do.

Anything that I cannot prove about their existence will always going to be very difficult for me to believe. I've watched so many activities involving witches in movies and TV shows but they are not enough to convince me that they are real.

Anything that I cannot prove about their existence will always going to be very difficult for me to believe. I've watched so many activities involving witches in movies and TV shows but they are not enough to convince me that they are real.
I have seen activities that made me believe that they existed. The only thing I can't believe is them traveling from country to country for their meeting. That's hilarious.

Back