What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you believe in witches?

Drogon

LV

The concept of witches and their existence is something not believe by most people. There are those who call it a superstitious nonsense while some people take it very serious.

Are you among those who look down on witches being real or you've had an experience or encounter with them to know they are real?

I only believe in what I can see, touch and feel. As far as I'm concerned, there is no way for me to believe that witches are real and whatever they say they can do is something they can actually do. Unless I have an encounter with them, then I'll be able to agree that they are real enough.

I definitely believe in evil spirits. The bible is totally clear on saying they exist and are very powerful and everywhere. They are as much there as the air you breathe. Anyway, it's very important that Christians have nothing to do with them, but I do have a weakness for Stephen King.

The concept of witches and their existence is something not believe by most people. There are those who call it a superstitious nonsense while some people take it very serious.

Are you among those who look down on witches being real or you've had an experience or encounter with them to know they are real?
I know they exist, but I'm not the person to judge. My behavior is to simply avoid bad stuff.

Back