What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your favorite young musician?

Ja sa bong

LV

Notes
♬941
There are so many young musician which one can think of. I can name at least 5 different young musician who are still in their early 20's and have made names for themselves. But it's going to be Olivia Isabel Rodrigo that would be my favourite. She was born February 20, 2003. She's an American singer-songwriter and also an actress. She rose to stardom with her lead roles in the Disney Television Programmes High School Musical and Bizaardvark.

Some of the my favourite young musicians who are still in their 20's are the following ;

1. Lil Nas X
2. Liam Payne
3. Billie Eilish
4. Shawn Mendes

Shawn Mendes, Daya, Willow Smith, Halle Bailey and Ruel are my favourite young musicians. They are so talented that it's very obvious for anyone to see in their songs.

Most young musicians I've listened to their songs doesn't impress me so much. They are mostly parading half naked ladies in their music. I'm talking about male singers, no offense, I don't listen to female musicians.

Reactions: Jon
Most young musicians I've listened to their songs doesn't impress me so much. They are mostly parading half naked ladies in their music. I'm talking about male singers, no offense, I don't listen to female musicians.
This is a common thing that is going on in the music industry today and it's not only the young musician who are doing it but also the older one's too that are copying the same thing because it is as if it's where the traffic is in the music industry.

Back