What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you ever teach folk dancing?

Nikki

LV

Notes
♬690
Folk dancing is something that is quite popular, some of us know how to do it and some of us could do with some practice, I know I could if I ever wanted to do it again LOL.

Those who do a lot of folk dancing sometimes teach folk dancing as well. They will even in some cases do clubs for kids to be able to join and take part in learning something like folk dancing.

If you were able to folk dance to the point where you could teach it, would you?

Folk dancing is something I would rather watch than take part in so it would not be something I feel I would be able to teach. Anyone who is able to take part in folk dancing though with the ability to teach others should definitely give it a chance as I feel it would be a very worthy job and also a very rewarding job.

Teaching is among my best hobbies in this life. I feel happy whenever I'm able to impact knowledge on others. So, if I happen to be very good in any folk dance, I wouldn't hold back with teaching as many people I can as possible. I will be passing down culture from generation to generation.

I wouldn't mind teaching folk dancing as long as I have a good knowledge of how to go about teaching those who are interested in learning it.

I know it's something that have to do with different people's culture which I know how to take something from my own culture and impact it on those that are interested in learning.

I don't know culture enough to teach it in folk dance. If I had that knowledge more on my culture and history, I would teach it to kids who are interested in learning about our folk culture.

Back