What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why does listening to music feels so good when you're high a bit?

Ja sa bong

LV

Notes
♬941
Anyone who drinks alcoholic beverages would understand what I'm talking about. You may not be willing to dance when you haven't taken any drinks but once you do, you will notice yourself flowing well with the music beats. It's why they play music in all pubs or bars. Music goes so well with drinks.

I'm happy to see myself in another person when it comes to how drinks (alcoholic beverages) helps me to sync to music very well. If I don't drink, it's going to be very hard for me enjoy party jamz. If I'm not ready to drink, I won't go to a party where they are expecting lots of dancing.

I'm happy to see myself in another person when it comes to how drinks (alcoholic beverages) helps me to sync to music very well. If I don't drink, it's going to be very hard for me enjoy party jamz. If I'm not ready to drink, I won't go to a party where they are expecting lots of dancing.
I wonder how men who don't drink alcoholic beverages cope? There are times when you need to get high a little in order to enjoy some moment. Any bar I go to and they are not playing music, I'm leaving as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, this is something I wouldn't be able to know because I don't drink anything alcoholic beverages. I have never tasted it once in my life.

I have never thought about this before but that I just did, it's beginning to male a lot of sense. Even the drink will begin to taste better when there's a good song playing. It doesn't matter what kind of music it is as long as it's got a very good beat.

I've never looked at it from this angle because I have always enjoyed listening to music whether I am having alcohol in my system or not.

Music have always been something that soothes my inner soul and that is why I love listening to it all the time.

I wonder how men who don't drink alcoholic beverages cope? There are times when you need to get high a little in order to enjoy some moment. Any bar I go to and they are not playing music, I'm leaving as soon as possible.
Individuals have the things that they like to do and that is the reason why some men don't like to drink or even be involved in active sports. I know it is not a good life the way I see it but to them, it is probably the best life to live.

This is only going to be applicable to those who enjoy listening to music because I know some people who don't appreciate any kind of music, so it is not going to matter if they drink or not, they will still not enjoy the music.

Back