What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's your favourite comedian?

Paul

LV

Comedy is being very relevant in the entertainment industry. Comedians are becoming big celebrities and they are making a lot of money from their display. Mr. Bean have been one of my favorite comedians. He doesn't say much but he's shows are full humor.

Chris Rock is my favourite comedian. His jokes can make you laugh for long and whenever you remember it, you're going to start laughing again. He's annoying in a way too because he doesn't have limits to the jokes he makes.

Some of the best comedians are the following. They are ;

1. Kevin Hart
2. Dave Chappelle
3. Eddie Murphy
4. Bob Newhart
5. Chris Rock
6. Louis C.K.

I'm probably the one person who doesn't like watching comedy or listening to any of them. I can't remember any comedian that I have listened to and enjoyed their sense of humour. They simply doesn't appeal to me.

Unfortunately, I haven't got any comedian as my favorite because I don't follow up on comedy shows. I love playing music and watching movies/TV shows but not listening or watching comedy shows.

I'm probably the one person who doesn't like watching comedy or listening to any of them. I can't remember any comedian that I have listened to and enjoyed their sense of humour. They simply doesn't appeal to me.
There are so many comedians who I can recommend for you to watch the content because I am very sure you're going to find them very funny and you might end up loving their work more than you can imagine. If you're interested, let me know.

Back