What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's your favourite classical music composer?

Drogon

LV

There's so many incredible classical music composer we have witnessed in the music industry. Composers like Johann Sebastian Bach, Ludwig van Beethoven and Claudio Monteverdi. They have composed songs that can never fade away. But I'm currently enjoying Yo-Yo Ma classical music especially this one below.

I would say that Mahler would be my favourite or best composer. His work on Symphony No. 2 that's known as The Resurrection was awesome.

Some of my favorite classical music composer that have done so well in the music genre are as follows. They are ;

1. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
2. Richard Wagner
3. Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
4. Antonio Vivaldi

Mozart, Chopin, Schubert, Beethoven, Bach, Vivaldi, Debussy and Strauss are my personal most favourites and the ones that I listen to the most personally.

Antonio Vivaldi will be my number guy. He's so good in all his songs. It's why I was moved so much by what he did in The Four Seasons. I also love the work of Beethoven and Debussy.

I have couple favorites.
One of my favorites is Ludwig van Beethoven, which I like because of its intense emotional power and revolutionary nature. He is particularly famous for his nine symphonies.
My other favorite is Johannes Brahms, whose I like for the emotional intensity and complexity.

The classical music composer I have as my favorites are great guys like ;

Schubert
Johannes Brahms
Antonio Vivaldi
Gustav Mahler
Igor Stravinsky
Vaughan Williams

I have more of them but those one's are the best I've played and watched their good works.

Johann Sebastian Bach is my all time favourite classical music composer. His work are so unique that it looks like he engraves a kind of signature in his songs. There's always an expressive power in all his songs.

Johann Sebastian Bach is my all time favourite classical music composer. His work are so unique that it looks like he engraves a kind of signature in his songs. There's always an expressive power in all his songs.
I listen to Bach as well personally.

Back