What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's your best jazz musician of all time?

Paul

LV

There are so many great jazz musicians who laid the strong foundation we have in the jazz music genre in the world today. Guys like Miles Davis, Duke Ellington, John Coltrane and so much more. But amongst all of them, if I'm choosing my best jazz musician of all time, it's going to be Louis Armstrong. With his rhythmically sophisticated operatic music style, it sets him apart and unique as the best in jazz music.

John Coltrane is my favourite jazz musician of all time. I have listened to other jazz singers who are very good too but John Coltrane stays on top of my list as the very best.

Miles Davis would be my choice as the best jazz musician of all time because of the kind of contribution he made in the jazz genre of the music industry. He was the most influential jazz musicians of all time. He was a relentless innovator with how he kept bringing in new styles of development in jazz.

Back