What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's your best Hip Hop dancer?

Henry Smith

LV

Notes
♬903
There's no doubt it's going to be Michael Jackson that's the best hip hop dancer. There's a good reason why he's regarded as the king of Pop because of how unique his dance steps was.

Let's assume we are talking about the best hip hop dancer that's still alive, who's going to be your pick?

Some of my favorite hip hop dancers are the following artists. They are ;

1. Usher
2. Chris Brown
3. Beyoncé
4. Nicki Minaj
5. Cardi B
I can never get tired of watching the song by Beyoncé - Run the World. It's her best song as far as I'm concerned. The kind of dances that was carried out in the song was like no other.

I can never get tired of watching the song by Beyoncé - Run the World. It's her best song as far as I'm concerned. The kind of dances that was carried out in the song was like no other.

This music Run the World by Beyoncé was my sister's favorite song of hers when it came out years ago. She would always play it on repeat. There was two guys who danced with Beyoncé in the music, there steps and movement was incredible.

Chris Brown have always been my favourite hip hop dancer because the way he moves his body and also his breakdancing moves. I've not seen anyone who does it better than him and that is the reason why he has being my favourite so far.

There are so many good hip hop dancers who made the music genre famously known for incredible dance steps. These one's are my favourites ;

1. Run-DMC
2. Aaliyah
3. Paula Abdul
4. MC Hammer
5. Michael Jackson

Back