What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who plays blues or jazz?

Jason

LV

Notes
♬663
I like to play blues and jazz drums, especially jazz drums. The jazz stuff is very challenging. Anyway, how long have you played blues and/or jazz and how did you start learning? How good are you? Who has simply considered it?

I occasionally personally love going to blues and jazz festivals in my town.
Where I live in Southwest Virginia, USA, we have the Bristol Rhythm and Roots Reunion. I haven't been to it, but it sounds interesting. Of course, there would be bands besides well-known rock acts.

I don't have any knowledge or skills in playing any jazz or blues musical instruments. But it's a song or music genre which I love listening to and watching whenever I have a chance to do so.

I can play some blues guitar, but I am nothing like Stevie Ray Vaughn or BB King, but it isn't bad.
I always love listening to Stevie Ray Vaughn. He's so good that his playing looks like pure art. I'm still learning how to play and I think that I'm getting good.

I have played jazz and some drums too when I was a teenager but I was more good with blues than I am with drums. I've not played in more than 10 years at the moment.

I like to play blues and jazz drums, especially jazz drums. The jazz stuff is very challenging. Anyway, how long have you played blues and/or jazz and how did you start learning? How good are you? Who has simply considered it?
I love playing both blues and jazz drums too. Although, jazz drums are very difficult but I was able to master how to play it. I play jazz drums more often than I play blues drums.

Most of the time, I play jazz drums during the weekend. There is a nice spot in my town where they usually allow for someone to freestyle play jazz drums. I've made the habit of going to play every weekend.

Back