What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is your favorite music artist of all time?

Destiny

LV

Notes
♬651
With so many different music artists that are part of so many different genres, it would be interesting to find out what everyone's favorite music artist of all time is. This can go back as far as you like and the artist does not still have to be with us and could have passed.

For myself, I would have to say my favorite artist of all time is Michael Jackson. He used to speak a lot of truth in his songs and always tried to get the word across about issues in the world with his music. Never going to ever be another like him.

Who would you say is your favorite music artist of all time?

It would have to be BTS. All members of BTS go so well within the band and also as solo artists as well. I have listened to many singers and bands in my time and even though they were good, nothing compares to the talent that the members of BTS have.

In terms of a favorite music artist of all time, I would have to agree with Destiny and say Michael Jackson with Elvis Presley being a close second. Michael Jackson has some amazing songs and as Destiny has mentioned, spoke a lot of truth and also tried to get a lot of messages across with his music as well. It is such a shame he passed when he did as he was amazing! There will never be anyone like him again.

Elton John
Phil Collins
Lil Wanye
T. I
Tupac
DMX
Beyoncé

They are my favorite music artists. I play their songs all the time.

James Brown will be my favourite guy in the music industry. I'm a bit of old school when it comes to music. It's not like I don't appreciate our modern musicians but there's a thing about old classic music artist that sticks longer with me.

Lious Armstrong, the American trumpeter and vocalist is my favourite of all time. With how good he was, he was nicknamed "Satchmo", "Satch", and "Pops. He's the most influential in jazz music till date. Even in his death, no jazz musician have surpassed him.

Some of my favorite music artist of all time are so many but the one's I'm going to mention are these one's ;

1. 50 Cent.
2. Dolly Parton
3. Elvis Presley
4. Jimi Hendrix
5. Bob Dylan
6. Stevie Wonder

I'm still very surprised why no one have mentioned Ememin because I don't think I'll say anything about music artists of our generation without Ememin being in the picture.

Drake is my favourite guy right now. It used to be Ememin but after a while, I've had a rethink to start loving Drake more. It's a shame other singers are turning on him now like Ememin predicted years ago.

Drake is my favourite guy right now. It used to be Ememin but after a while, I've had a rethink to start loving Drake more. It's a shame other singers are turning on him now like Ememin predicted years ago.
Is he a rapper too?

Back