What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the most popular rapper ever?

Flint

LV

There are so many rap artists that are very popular in the music industry today. The best rapper can differ from one person to another because of our preferences in how they sing. For me, my best rapper is going to be Marshall Bruce Mathers III known as Eminem. He's the kind of rap to me.

Eminem will always be my favourite and the best rapper in the music industry today as long as he's still alive. I have expected a lot of guys to dethrone him now as the king of rap but no one have come close to doing it.

Drake, Kanye West, Lil Baby, Kendrick Lamar, Lil Nas X and Future would be how my list of most popular rapper in the music industry will line up today. If not all the controversies Kanye West have been in, it's him that will be my number one.

It should be Eminem. There are other great rappers but there's a thing about Eminem which sets him above any other rapper in the music industry. This is so good you would think he started singing the moment he was born. He can coin out rap lyrics out from nothing.

There are so many rap artists that are very popular in the music industry today. The best rapper can differ from one person to another because of our preferences in how they sing. For me, my best rapper is going to be Marshall Bruce Mathers III known as Eminem. He's the kind of rap to me.

Do know that I never knew Ememin real name was Marshall Bruce Mathers III. I have always assumed his name was Ememin. Thanks for the information because it's a knowledge that I've acquired this morning from Music Forums. He's the greatest in rap. He doesn't have an equal.

It's going to be Drake, Travis Scott, and Eminem. They are most streamed rapper in the world. They are the top 3 rappers of our time today.

Back