What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which streaming app do you use?

Mason

LV

For me, I usually stream all my music using Spotify. It's the best music streaming application that I have used in years. YouTube music is equally good too especially for videos.

Which one happens to be your favourite?

I have used the following streaming applications. They are ;

1. Netflix
2. Amazon Prime
3. Hulu
4. Spotify
5. Audio Mack
6. Apple Music
7. YouTube Music

For the streaming of all my music, it's only Amazon Prime that I have been using for the past 6 years. They have not given my any reason to look for another alternative. I know YouTube music is good too.

I'm using Boom Player to stream all my songs. It's not as popular as Spotify but it serves me very well for me not to worry about getting to pay for Spotify's subscription. Also, Boom player's subscription fee is half of what Spotify users pay.

When it comes to music streaming, I am someone who has 3 different apps that I like to use but there is one that I love to use the most. YouTube Music, Amazon Music, and Spotify are all apps that I use for my music streaming but Spotify is probably my top one with their Spotify Premium. I love how when I am playing a playlist when it comes to the end of the playlist it will then play music recommended for me based on what I listened to in the playlist and I have remembered so many forgotten songs that way.

Spotify is the only streaming app that I will use due to bad experiences with the others when I purchased their subscription services. Now I only stick with Spotify and get Spotify Premium every month so that I have no ads and can listen to music that I enjoy.

Netflix and Amazon Prime.

They give me everything I want in both movies, TV shows and musics. I have used other streaming services but Netflix and Amazon Prime broke the deadlock and I'm sticking with them.

Spotify and Netflix is my favourite streaming application. I don't miss out paying for my subscription on both Netflix and Spotify whenever they are due.

Netflix have always been my favourite streaming application for movies and TV shows. I have never missed paying for my subscription any year ever since I started making use of it. I have also been making use of Spotify to stream all my music for more than 6 years.

I have used the following streaming applications. They are ;

1. Netflix
2. Amazon Prime
3. Hulu
4. Spotify
5. Audio Mack
6. Apple Music
7. YouTube Music
Why are you using all these streaming applications at once or you're jumping from one to another when you're no longer satisfied with the one you're currently using?

I've only used Netflix and Spotify.

Back