What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Raggae song are you listening to now?

Mason

LV

I'm currently watching Toots Hibbert & Willie Nelson - "Still is still moving to me" in one of their live stage performances. It's a great song with a lot of vibes.

What are you listening to?

I'm listening to Get Up Stand Up by Bob Marley and Wailers. It's a song that struck in a wake up in the heart of people to fight for their rights.

I'm watching Go Down Deh by Spice, Sean Paul, & Shaggy. It's been a while since I watched any song by either Sean Paul or Shaggy.

I'm watching Go Down Deh by Spice, Sean Paul, & Shaggy. It's been a while since I watched any song by either Sean Paul or Shaggy.

This song is very good. I can remember when it was streamed first on Amazon Prime and I was impressed with it. I'm going to have a good time watching it again now. Thanks for sharing!

The reggae song which I'm listening to right now is Dr Dre ft Snoop Dogg in Next Episode Reimemonster - Power Punch Sound Remix. I love listening to Snoop Doggy songs and I was glad he took a step in reggae.

It Wasn't Me by Shaggy still rocks well for me and I love listening to it any day I get the chance. Even though the music is old but the lyrics and good mehn. I enjoyed listening to it now too.

Welcome To Jamrock by Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley is the reggae I'm listening to now. It's one of the best in the 2000's.

Boom Bang ft. DaVido. Konshens is what I'm listening to now and it's one of the best reggae release in 2021. This song topped the charts for 3 months without losing the spot.

Kabaka Pyramid is a song of reggae that I can't shake off too. It's so fun and filled with everything you expected from a reggae music.

Back