What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which cryptocurrency do you still mine?

Mason

LV

Do you still engage in cryptocurrency mining? How successful have you been over the years since you started mining any cryptocurrency? I've tried a few cryptocurrency mining site but never got anything out of my efforts invested in it. As a result of that, I stopped mining for a very long time except for one coin that's not yet released into the minnet. It's Pi network coin. It's the only coin I mine for now.

Which one are you mining? How much have you minned so far? I have 5700 Pi coins now.

I don't have the PC power to mine any cryptocurrency. I don't believe it's possible to mine any cryptocurrency on your smartphone. I have tried using CryptoTab browser years ago because it's said to help you mine cryptocurrency from using it but it's all a hoax.

Do average people like me still mine any cryptocurrency? I did tried it some time ago, it looked like a waste of time. I even used a browser miner called CryptoTab, I didn't get anything out from it.

Mining of cryptocurrency have never appealed to me and it's why I've not given it any thoughts. I don't think people are getting anything big from it otherwise it's going to be very popular among everyone.

I have given up on all other mining platforms that I used to work with. It's only StormGain that I'm currently making use of for my mining and it's been very effective for me so far. I have cashed out over $200 worth of BTC from using it in 6 months.

The only way I am going to be interested in mining cryptocurrency is if I would be able to set up a mining rig and have it become very active. It is the only way I know that you can mine cryptocurrency successfully and get something out of it.

The only way I am going to be interested in mining cryptocurrency is if I can be able to build a very powerful mining rig which will make it easier for me to mine cryptocurrency with renewable energy.

The only way I am going to be interested in mining cryptocurrency is if I can be able to build a very powerful mining rig which will make it easier for me to mine cryptocurrency with renewable energy.
If someone is interested in setting up a cryptocurrency mining rig, how much are we looking at for the project to be fully set up and functional?

Back