What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Ambient album are you listening to?

Paul

LV

I'm not a fan of Ambient music. It's never really been by thing. I think that the last one album which I tried listening to was Daughter of Darkness by Natural Snow Buildings. I didn't like it that much.

Do you enjoy listening to Ambient music? Which one are you currently listening to?

Unfortunately, I don't do Ambient music. I can't remember ever listening or watching any of such music genre. Maybe I need something to jog my interest in it.

I haven't listened to any Ambient music or a full album recently. I'm very open to taken any good recommendations that are worth listening to. So, guys let me have good recommendations of good Ambient music.

I'm listening to Raymond Yan & Raymond Zheng's ambient guitar music playing. It's a very relaxing song to listen to.

This sounds nice. I like the tune of it. It's something that's going to be very good to listen to when one's back from a stressful work. Having a nice bottle of beer and peanuts while it plays would go well.

This is only music genre I don't have any interest in. I have never taken the time to assimilate the song to understand how it flows and I'm not sure if I would be interested in it for a long time.

I ended up listening to this one. I don't think it's a bad one because it even comes with a dark side sort of. How would you rate the song?

Back