What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When did you start appreciating music?

Bill Frank

LV

Notes
♬869
Some people seem to have a knack for music at a young age while some people get older before they start having interest in music. My brother was a good example. He never liked music till he was in his late 20's. Before that time, I have never seen him play any kind of music in his life.

I was in my church choir when I was 10 years. As early at that age, I have already been involved deeply with music. I grew up with music being a big part of me. I never left music and it never left me.

I have been playing music and been appreciating it since I know what music is all about. I can't put any fixed date on it but I'm sure it's quite earlier in my life that I started enjoying music.

My mum and my grandma always used to listen to music and one of the artists that they would listen to a lot was Barry Manilow. I was around 2 - 3 years old when I became fond of music by Barry Manilow and became a huge fan after a short while, my first live concert to see Barry Manilow was when I was 5 years old. So I would say I was around 2 - 3 years old when I started to appreciate music.

I didn't really start appreciating music until late teenage years into my 20's. Before then, it just didn't really capture my interest. But as I got older, I started exploring different genres and artists, and found myself really enjoying certain types of music. It's interesting how our tastes and interests can change and develop over time

I started appreciating music when I was around 6 years old. I was always into watching movies and TV shows but my auntie decided to get me into music by buying me a CD player and a CD that would be only mine for my bedroom. From there I started listening to music and it just continued from there.

It should be at the age of 7 I started appreciating music. I had a group of friends who loved music too and we always hangout in the neighbourhood with our cassette player which we use to play and dance all day.

I didn't start playing music for myself at a very young age because I never had the means of doing so which was the reason why I couldn't start appreciating music when I was a lot younger. I believe it should be when I was around 13 years old that I started playing and enjoy music on my own, that was when I began to appreciate music.

Back