What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite jazz music?

Mason

LV

So, I wondering what's everyone's taste is like when it comes to their love of jazz. Amongst all of jazz music that you have listened to or even watched, which one happens to be your favourite?

You can post videos of your own favourite jazz music.

Some of my favorite jazz music are ;

1. My Favorite Things by John Coltrane.

2. A Love Supreme by same John Coltrane.

3. All Blues by Miles Davis

This is a jazz album which I have loved so much for years. It's The Best of the Hot 5 & Hot 7 Recordings by Louis Armstron.

Fly me to the moon by Frank Sinatra is my favourite jazz of all time. I fancied the love story told in the lyrics of the song.

Glenn Miller, Louis Armstrong, Charlie Parker, Miles Davis, Vince Garibaldi (Snoopy guy) is some of the artists I like. I don't care for vocal jazz that much. No offense to anyone.

For me, my favorite jazz guys are from Miles Davis, Glenn Miller and John Coltrane. There are so many other good jazz artists but those 3 guys are the best in the world for me.

Charles Mingus: The Black Saint And The Sinner Lady would be my favourite of all time. I have it on Vinyl record too and I stream it on Spotify whenever I'm travelling on a long journey.

My Favourite Things by John Coltrane is my favourite jazz song. It's in fact my favourite jazz album of all time. The man is a legend in jazz music.

Back