What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite Hip Hop song?

Drogon

LV

Do you have any Hip Hop songs that are your favourite which you always enjoy listening or watching all the time?

What made you fall in love with the song so much that it's very hard to move on from it? Let's hear what you have to say about your favorite Hip Hop songs.

This is one of my favorite rap Hip Hop song. It's a song by T I. The title of the song is Pledge Allegiance. He featured Rick Ross in the song.

It's going to be very difficult for me to choose one hip hop song as my favorite out of all the millions of great songs that have been released in that music genre.

Some of my favorite one's are the following ;

There are so many hip-hop songs that I love so much which I cannot begin now to list the ones that are my favourite because if I should start listing them, it is going to take me more than 24 hours to name all of them. I love songs by Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, Rick Ross and Meek Mill.

Dior by Pop Smoke is my favourite hip hop song. It's not a song for kids because of how ladies were half naked shaking their ass in the song. It's a very crazy song.

I can't name them one after the other but I don't miss listening to 2pac's songs, that's what I love so much. All his songs are captivating and they carried sense of enlightenment and empowerment for the weak and the community as a whole.

Back