What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite handheld console?

Paul

LV

One thing that I love so much about video games playing platform is that there are so many of them for you to choose from which suits your preferred playing way.

Have you played on any handheld video game console? Which one have been your favorite so far and how long have you played with it?

It used to be Gameboy and Gameboy Advanced that was my favourite handled video game console but when Nintendo Switch came out, I dumped Gameboy and Gameboy Advanced 100% completely. I never looked back to consider playing them once in a while.

The only handheld video game console that I've played with is Gameboy years ago. Ever since then, I've never had any handheld video game console because I prefer playing on the main console which is my PlayStation 5 right now. I purchased it earlier last year.

I never liked playing video games on handheld consoles. This was why I didn't play using Gameboy and any other old handheld gaming consoles before. I've played with Nintendo Switch and it's good but I don't fancy it over Xbox Series X.

Unfortunately, I haven't got any handheld console. It was Gameboy I used years ago but it's no longer functional. I will be waiting for when Nintendo Switch 2 will be launched.

My Nintendo switch is mine current favorite handheld console there are so many games which I can play on my Nintendo switch console that is also available on PlayStation 5 and even Xbox Series X like The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt.

My smartphone is the only handheld device which I used to play video games with recently. I've used Gameboy years ago but no longer have access to it.

Back