What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite Bob Marley song?

Mason

LV

Bob Marley is arguably the best Raggae artist in the music genre. He's got a record of 164 songs so far that I can remember. I love his song No Woman No Cry very much.

For those who enjoy listening to Bob's songs, which one of them is your favorite?

Bob Marley is a legend. His song that's always going to be my favourite will be One Love. I can never grow tired of the song.

When you look at one of Bob Marley's and you feel that maybe this one is his best ever, when the next one plays, you will be lost of what words to use and express how good the song is. I can't think of any bad song in all his 164 songs.

Redemption Song which Bob Marley sang in 1980 will always remain my favourite of his songs. It's a song of an uprising that rocked the raggea world. Bob Marley is a star like no other.

I can't name one. In fact, probably a lot of lesser known songs are as good and/or better than well known ones. Well, that's the case with a lot of popular bands in many genres.

I can't name one. In fact, probably a lot of lesser known songs are as good and/or better than well known ones. Well, that's the case with a lot of popular bands in many genres.
Bob Marley is more than a god on reggae. It was why no other reggae artist came near how good he was. Just like you, there's no way I would be able to name just one song as his best. All his reggae songs are top classic.

Coming From The Cold is my favourite Bob Marley song. It's what I'm playing right now. He's my favorite and the best reggae artist to ever have lived!

I completely agree with you on this because Bob Marley actually have a lot of great songs that people haven't even had enough time to appreciate listening to them very well in order to understand how good those songs are.

Back