What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your best place for listening to jazz?

Paul

LV

Perhaps, it's only me that loves to listen or watch jazz music performed live. I have a better collection to the music whenever it's been performed live unlike when I just watch on TV or listening to it on the radio or streaming application.

How do you enjoy jazz mostly?

I don't have any particular way to enjoy listening to my jazz songs. I can listen to it on live concert and I enjoy streaming the music online too. I'm going to a concert tomorrow and jazz will be played there.

Ordinarily, I'm always online and it's why I stream all songs that I want to listen to online using Spotify. So, as for my jazz music playing, I do it online too because there's no other better way for me to do it.

The best place and time I love listening to my favourite jazz music is whenever I'm having a chilled bottle of beer. I tend to enjoy music whenever I'm drinking. There's a good pub here that gives me the best.

My home and bar where I normally go to drink are the best place I love listening to jazz music. My playlist at home is very good but what they play at the bar is extra ordinary.

I don't have any particular place I enjoy listening or playing my jazz music. I can enjoy it anywhere with no exception. I'm playing one now at home because I'm not going to work.

I have a mini bar in my living room and one outside my yard where I normally sit down to reflect on things about my life. This have been the best places for me to sit down and listen to my favourite jazz musics play along.

Back