What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What you don't like about Snoop Dogg?

Henry Smith

LV

Notes
♬903
Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr is Snoop Dogg real name. The American rapper and also an actor have done well for himself in the music industry right till today. He got his fame right from 1992 when he featured in Dr, Dre Solo single "Deep Cover" and followed up on his album "The Chronic". Since then, he's released a lot other great songs like Touch Away, Crip Ya Enthusiasm etc. But one thing I don't like about some of his songs is how almost half ass naked ladies dances in his songs.

His songs are great, as for his use of nude dancers, it's a common culture in the hip hop genre.

What I might say not to like about Snoop Dogg is his stature or physical appearance. He's too skinny. I'm not trying to body shame him.

I don't think I can remember anything that I can say which is something that's making me not to like Snoop Dogg.

I've listen to so many of his songs and they are very good and he knows how to sing very well, so I don't have any reason to hate him.

Snoop Dogg was a very good musician back in the days. He was a little bit controversial as well. I can remember the time he called people who are 50 old people. Since then, he's come out to apologise for it now.

Back