What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would you say has been your best concert experience?

Nikki

LV

Notes
♬690
Everyone will have been to a live concert at least one or more times to see their favorite artists live. It is one of the best experiences being able to be in the same arena as your favorite artist and to watch them perform as well. Depending on how many different concerts you have been to, you may have one concert experience that was your best experience and there will be a reason for it.

Of all the concerts you have been to, what would you say is your best concert experience?

Unfortunately, I haven't being to any live concert and it's a thing of shame that I'm still missing out on that experience. I've only been able to watch concerts online when it is been performed live but not having the privilege of being there when it's holding.

The Who at Charlton Athletic football Stadium.
Lee Hazelwood at an intimate Theatre gig.
Rory Gallagher on his Fresh Evidence Tour.
Kraftwerk recently in a Castle!
These few are standouts because of music quality.
I suppose best experience was seeing The Rolling Stones on a low stage and the band.... conversing with us!

Taylor Swift's final Eras Tour show of 2023 with 'It's Time to Go' is the best live concert that I was very opportune to attend. Taylor Swift is an amazing music artist.

Back