What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What was the last song you listened to?

Shortie

LV

Notes
♬874
Most of us here will more than likely listen to music daily and quite a lot of music as well each day. A good way to find new music is for people to share the last track they listened to, who knows, the last track someone listened to maybe your next favorite song. It's a good way to find new music you would otherwise not find.

The last song I listened to was Green Green Grass by George Ezra

The Last Song I Listened to was "All I Have to Give" by the Backstreet Boys
I remember listening to this song when I was a kid, and I recently came across it again while being recommended it on YouTube. I was surprised at how much I still enjoyed it after all these years. The catchy melody, harmonies, and heartfelt lyrics just never get old.

It's funny how some songs can transport us back in time and bring up so many memories.
For me, this song brings back memories of singing with my sister, choreographing dance routines, and pretending to be a member of the Backstreet Boys.

The last song I listened to was by BTS and it's called Fake Love. Have been listening to a lot of BTS today whilst doing my chores and also working on things on the computer and it always keeps me focused and keeps me in a good mood.

The last song I listened to was earlier when I was doing some cleaning. I always tend to have music on when I am cleaning as it helps keep me motivated and just makes cleaning more fun.

I went for some 80's music today and the last song I listened to was Manic Monday by the Bangles.

I have been watching Beyoncé's songs so much and fallen in love with most of them. One of her favourite songs for me which I'm listening to now is Run the World.

I'm watching Santana - Maria Maria ft. The Product G&B on YouTube now. It's an old song of about 13 years ago but I love listening to it whenever I can.

Back