What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Was The First Album You Bought?

Altair

LV

Notes
♬712
Can you remember the first album you ever bought? What was it, and what led you to make your choice? Did it wind up becoming a favorite, or did your musical tastes change as a result? What was the significance of your first album purchase to you as a music fan? Share your memories of it with us.

The first album I ever bought I remember was a Now album. If I remember rightly it was Now 35 and I loved the album. Do they still make Now albums? I did hear that they would be stopping doing them but not sure if they continued. I don't tend to buy albums anymore now as I stream most of my music now.

Nirvana - Nevermind was the first album I can remember buying in the 1990's. The album features one of the best tracks ever released by the band. There's no one who loves rock band songs that's not familiar with Nirvana - Nevermind album because it set up a very high standard for the genre.

Lionel Richie Can't Slow Down Album was the first one I can remember buying in 1983. It was one of solo album which was so good it laid the strong foundation for his subsequent songs.

Céline Dion The Colour Of My Love Album was the first one I bought. I uaez to stream every other songs but I couldn't resist not buying this one from Céline Dion.

Back