What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Song is stuck in your head?

Altair

LV

Notes
♬712
All of us have experienced the phenomenon of having a catchy song stuck in our heads all day. A current hit song or a time-honored favorite may be the culprit. Is it a rock anthem with an instantly recognizable guitar riff or a pop song with an upbeat chorus? It might be a hip-hop track with a catchy beat or a ballad that you can't stop singing.

What song has gotten stuck in your head lately?

I Drove All Night By Celine Dion. I can never get this song out of my head and heart. In fact, I sing the songs out from my sleep to show you how connected I'm with the song. I know the song lyrics by lyrics like I'm the one who wrote the song.

I have had the same song in my head now for quite a few days being that I have listened to it a lot over the last few days. The song that is stuck in my head is Dreamers by Jungkook from BTS. Absolutely love the song and the vocals are just amazing!

I have had the same song in my head now for quite a few days being that I have listened to it a lot over the last few days. The song that is stuck in my head is Dreamers by Jungkook from BTS. Absolutely love the song and the vocals are just amazing!

Great choice! Jungkooks vocals in that song are amazing and the way he still sings so perfectly after moving around as he does it is amazing! Super talented him and the others from BTS!

At the moment I have one of Jimin's new songs in my head that I have been listening to a lot today. Jimin - Like Crazy

After listening to a lot of 80's music today whilst cleaning, there is one song that has been stuck in my head since earlier and hasn't shifted yet and that is Beat It by Michael Jackson. Such a great song and one that is definitely great for motivation especially when cleaning.

No Air by Jordan Sparks in which she featured Chris Brown would be that one song I can never forget in my life. The song meant a lot to me. I used to sing it for my love of my life whenever we are being romantic and she loves it whenever sing for her.

It's this Evanescence song Bring Me To Life that's stuck with me in my head like my life is attached to it. I can remember word for word any lyrics in the song without reading it up when it learnt it.

Love Illumination is what have been stuck in my mind for more than 15 years. I can sing along with the lyrics very well without missing any lines.

I know all the lyrics in this Adele song called Hello. Even though it have been 8 years when I listened to it for the first time, the lyrics is stuck in my head.

I know all the lyrics in this Adele song called Hello. Even though it have been 8 years when I listened to it for the first time, the lyrics is stuck in my head.

I love this Adele song so much. I have been playing it for more than 10 years. The song is so lovely.

There are so many songs stuck in my head to mention all of them but Mirror on the walls by Bruno Mars is my favourite.

Back