What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your favourite piece to play and on what instrument?

Shortie

LV

For those of us who play a musical instrument, there may be a piece or even pieces of music you enjoy playing on the specific instrument you play, I know when I learned to play the violin, the Titanic theme from the movie was my favourite to play and I loved learning that piece.

What would you say is your favourite piece to play and on what instrument do you play that piece? How long have you been playing that specific piece for?

I can play any piece with the piano. I am not yet an expert with it but I am trying my best. My friend can play every piece with the piano and that's the reason I want him to teach me.

He's teaching me how to play everything with piano, I will do well when I become an expert.

I love playing Twinkle little star on the Piano. I am a novice player, so that is basically just what I know how to play for now. I’m looking to perfect my skill and be a versatile player.

You are doing well and you will get better on it. You can find a teacher or better still, try the tutorials about piano on YouTube, it will give you some edge and knowledge in knowing more of piano and what to do with the keys.

Back