What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your favorite performance of ballet dancing?

Shortie

LV

Notes
♬874
With so many different performances of ballet dancing, it can sometimes be difficult to choose just one favorite. I have seen many ballet dance performances over the years but there is one that always sticks out to me that I enjoy more so than any of the others I have seen and that is the Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy from The Nutcracker.

What is your favorite ballet dance performance?

Swan lake is my favorite ballet dance performance. I have seen this specific dance performed so many times by so many different ballet dancers and the dance sure does look difficult and it would have taken a lot of time to perfect.

There's this compilations of the best ballet dance of 2021 by different ballet dancers like Zakharova, Takada, Smirnova, Lopatkina, Bussell, Kaneko etc.

I haven't seen any other ballet dancers do it so good compared to how they all danced.

Back