What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your favorite iconic music scene from a movie?

Altair

LV

Notes
♬712
Music can add to the mood and feelings of a movie, and some of the most memorable scenes in film history have been set to unforgettable musical performances.
What is your favorite iconic music scene from a movie?

One of the most iconic music scenes from a movie that comes to mind for me is the classic sci-fi film "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" directed by Steven Spielberg. The scene in question involves a group of people gathered in front of Devil's Tower in Wyoming, waiting for the arrival of extraterrestrial life.

As the spaceships approach and hover above the tower, a beautiful melody begins to play on a set of synthesizers placed on the ground. Jean Claude plays the melody on his synthesizer to communicate with the aliens.
The use of music in this scene is incredibly powerful, as it helps to establish a sense of wonder and otherworldliness, and effectively communicates the idea that music can be a universal language that transcends even the boundaries of space and time. The score for the film, composed by John Williams, perfectly captures the sense of awe and wonder that this scene conveys.

So what

One movie that I have watched so many times has an amazing music scene and I have watched it so many times over is the end dance scene in Dirty Dancing. No matter how many times I have seen that scene it never gets old and always feels like I am watching it for the first time again. Such a great movie with such an amazing ending.

There are so many of great songs used in the TV show Supernaturals. Even with all the demons, nasty beast, and all the killings, the production team found a way to get good songs that rhymes with each event that took place in the show. It was like heartbreaking music that played when Dean died.

Pirates of the Caribbean is a movie that by fancy so much because of how interesting the plot of the movie is especially across through the whole chapters of the movie.

There are so many scenes in the movie where the musical that was used to produce the movie were excellent especially when captain Barbosa fell from when he was trying to kill captain Salazar in Dead Men Tells No tale.

The theme music used in the last season of 24 will be the most epic for me. 24 is the best action thriller TV show I've seen in years. The songs was perfect for the show.

Back