What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your favorite Elvis Presley song?

Nikki

LV

Notes
♬690
Elvis Presley was one of the most famous Rock and Roll artists for many years until he, unfortunately, passed away at the age of 42 years old. His music was absolutely amazing and he had millions of fans who would listen to his music, watch his movies and even go to live concerts to see him perform in person.

Out of all the Elvis Presley songs that were released, which would you say is your favorite one? Do you have more than one favorite?

Mine would have to be If I Can Dream

If you love rock band songs, there's no way you wouldn't know Elvis Presley and love most of his songs because of how good he was years ago. This top 10 of his music is the same way for me in terms of charting.

If you love rock band songs, there's no way you wouldn't know Elvis Presley and love most of his songs because of how good he was years ago. This top 10 of his music is the same way for me in terms of charting.

I took the time to listen to this top 10 songs of Elvis Presley and I can vehemently say they didn't disappoint. I've not listened to his songs for a while but after today, I think I'm going to paying more attention to him.

My favourite song of Elvis is It's Now or Never. I've played the song all my life and I still love it whenever it plays. It's never bored me.

Sadly, I was never Elvis Presley fan. I've never been and I never listened to any of his songs. I wouldn't know which one of his songs that's going to be the best since I never completed listening to anyone.

Back