What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your favorite dance music track?

Shortie

LV

Notes
♬874
Dance music is not as popular as it used to be now but I remember growing up, I loved dance music and it was always music that was played at parties and also youth clubs that we had as well. I have some very fond memories of my childhood being at the youth club each week and dancing to the dance music with friends. It's a shame they don't do that anymore.

My favorite dance music track is We Are Children of the Night, which is what we called happy hardcore. Such an amazing tune.

What is your favorite dance music track?

I had so many dance music tracks that I loved growing up and I still love to go back to them now and listen to them as often as I can. One of the songs that I loved growing up and still love to listen to now is Pretty Green Eyes by Ultrabeat.

It took me a long hard thinking to pick my best dancing music track. It have to me the song from Chris Brown - I Can Transform Ya. It was a very good song back them and Lil Wayne featuring in the song made it so good.

My favourite dance track isn't from a music but from a movie called Stop The Yard. It's a stepping music style of dance which I haven't seen any like it before.

My favourite dance track isn't from a music but from a movie called Stop The Yard. It's a stepping music style of dance which I haven't seen any like it before.

I really enjoyed this movie so much. I started practicing dance steps stomps after watching the movie and it took it very seriously. Today, I can stomp very well they way they did in the movie.

My favourite dance music track is going to be Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas. To dance is normally difficult for me but whenever this song by the Black Eyed Peas plays, I don't know when I'll start dancing.

Back