What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Is the most loved overlooked classic rock band?

Altair

LV

Notes
♬712
As classic rock fans, we all have our favorite bands and artists that we love to listen to, but what about those bands that have been overlooked or underrated?

This discussion is all about sharing and celebrating those classic rock bands that you think are most loved but overlooked. These could be bands that didn't get as much mainstream attention or commercial success as they deserved, or perhaps they were overshadowed by other more popular bands of their time.

So, who is your most loved overlooked classic rock band? What is it about their music that speaks to you? What are some of your favorite songs or albums by them? Let's share and discuss our favorites and maybe discover some new bands to add to our playlists!

I'll start by sharing mine. For me, it's definitely The Guess Who. This Canadian rock band had some hits in the 60s and 70s, but they're often overlooked in discussions of classic rock. I love their unique sound, which blends rock with elements of jazz and folk music. Their songwriting is top-notch, with thoughtful lyrics and catchy melodies that have stood the test of time. Some of my favorite songs by them include "American Woman," "No Time," and "Undun."

So, who is your most loved overlooked classic rock band? Let's hear your thoughts!

Back