What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you like about Raggae songs?

Mason

LV

Some people don't like listening to Raggae songs for reasons best known to them. A friend of mine said that he doesn't like Raggae because most of its artist are too rough and not decent.

For those of you who loves listening to Raggae, what captivates about that kind of music genre?

I love how some Raggae songs are used to offer criticism to how bad the government runs their the country. It's a big influence in opening the minds of the people towards the evils of government.

I love how some Raggae songs are used to offer criticism to how bad the government runs their the country. It's a big influence in opening the minds of the people towards the evils of government.
This is another thing that I have come to appreciate so much with most of the Raggae artist. They are very bold to call out the government in their failures no matter the consequences.

When you talk about a music genre that's real to the core, it's Raggae. I haven't seen any song that's similar to Raggae. It's what set it apart from other music genre.

The beat is a lot different than rock. It's just very exotic compared to more well-known stuff. Anyone feel the same?
The beat of reggae is different from any other kind of music. It's very unique on its own and it's why you can easily identify a reggae song whenever you hear it playing.

Reggae songs are more real that whatever else artists sing on stage. When you want to feel the truth in music, you should choose reggae to listen to. You will feel sober and even cry depending on how it moved you.

Reggae songs are more real that whatever else artists sing on stage. When you want to feel the truth in music, you should choose reggae to listen to. You will feel sober and even cry depending on how it moved you.
I do prefer them personally to rap.

Why I like reggae is because it's music too. I love almost all kind of music which is why reggae isn't an exception for me too. I love everything about the music genre.

What I love so much about reggae music is how different it is when compared to other kinds of music genre. It is unique and also the way it is sang and instrument used for the song makes it so cool.

Reggae is not a common music and it's the reason why I fancy it more than any other kind of music that have been produced by musicians out there. There is a high level of inspiration in Reggae music which makes it to stand out independently.

Back