What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you consider good music?

Jason

LV

Notes
♬731
Some music just rubs the wrong way with people. The lyrics are dumb and/or the whole thing is just musically bland. Anyway, though, I think I am more open minded with music then a lot of people, but some stuff I can't like.

I hate listening to music that are too loud for obvious reasons. They hurt my ears so much and I can't make out what they are singing easily. It's a why I don't listen to heavy metal musics.

There are some rap music doesn't go well with me. The lyrics are too offensive which is why I have problems with it. Some of 2pac Rap songs are good example of what I'm talking about.

There are some rap music doesn't go well with me. The lyrics are too offensive which is why I have problems with it. Some of 2pac Rap songs are good example of what I'm talking about.
I'm a rap music lover and I must admit that modern rap song's lyrics are filled with a lot of trash talking unlike what we had in rap decades ago. It's the major difference we have in rap music now and a lot of people aren't happy with it about rap songs.

Everyone is different and everyone has different tastes when it comes to music so something I would classify as good music may not be the same for someone else.

I myself am a huge fan of country music, KPop, and also pop music and would class them as good music but that is more than likely not the same for someone else.

I am a huge fan at the moment of K-Pop and because of that, I would say that any kind of K-Pop is good music. K-Pop is one of those types of music that not everyone enjoys or has even heard so it is a little more unique to some people compared to what they would listen to.

Defining good music can be challenging as it is a matter of personal preference. It is subjective and varies from person to person.

For me, good music is something that resonates with me emotionally or intellectually, whether it be through the melody, the lyrics, or the overall craftsmanship of the piece. I appreciate music that displays a high level of skill and creativity, but I also recognize the value of simpler and more straightforward music if it is authentic and genuine.

In essence, good music is something that captures my attention and makes me feel something, whether it's a catchy tune, relatable lyrics, or an intriguing sound. Ultimately, it's all about what speaks to me and moves me personally.

It is true when they say that everyone has different tastes and some people may class something as good music that you may not even see as good music.

When it comes to music for me, I would say that good music is something that I enjoy, that makes me feel happy when I listen to it, and something that when I hear it, instantly gets me interested. I am not someone who likes anything that is a heavy rock or heavy metal.

A good music must have good lyrics and beats. I can't have it without either in a music for it to be complete in my eyes. Also, the vocals of the music must be audible for clear hearing and understanding.

Honestly, I don't listen to most of the lyrics in any song which I'm listening to or watching but my point of interest and focus is on the beats used in the production of the music. If that's good, I'm 100% appreciating the song.

Any kind of music that is able to make me relax and have a calm mind is what I will consider a good music because I am always stressed out and tensed up which is why I prefer listening to music that have the power of calming me down.

All songs with lyrics and a good rhythm is going to meet a good validation in my eyes. Most times when I try to sing, I seem to struggle but whenever I see a great effort by an artist, I'll make sure to appreciate it.

Back