What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are your thoughts on Sam Smith?

Shortie

LV

Notes
♬874
Sam Smith is a singer that has been around for a while but has recently become really popular with his latest song called Unholy. I will admit that I did like this song a lot when it first came out but I feel that it was overplayed, to be honest, and then I started to get tired of hearing it.

What are your thoughts on Sam Smith and do you have a favorite song from Sam Smith?

I have listened to his latest song Unholy but it is not really music I like to listen to. Many people seem to like Sam Smith and the song you posted above is one many people are listening to a lot so I can understand why you may have heard it too much. I know it was widely used on TikTok as well at one point.

Wouldn't say I am a huge fan of Sam Smith but I do like their new song Unholy. I can fully understand why some may be tired of hearing it as I do know it has become popular with many people making it go viral, especially on TikTok, I think even now I still come across videos on TikTok that have used the song.

Sam Smith is a singer that has been around for a while but has recently become really popular with his latest song called Unholy. I will admit that I did like this song a lot when it first came out but I feel that it was overplayed, to be honest, and then I started to get tired of hearing it.

What are your thoughts on Sam Smith and do you have a favorite song from Sam Smith?

This happens to you whenever you overplay song. No matter how good any song sounds when it came out, I will try to resist the temptation of playing it over and over again without break. My brother plays such with it being on repeat and it's not going to get long, the song will tire me out.

I've heard of Sam Smith for a while but I haven't had the privilege of listening to any of his songs. Also, for him not being popular with what's going on in the music industry today, makes it impossible for me to be pushed to go for his songs.

Back