What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Are The Best Pop Music Videos of All Time?

Altair

LV

Notes
♬712
Pop musicians have always used music videos to enhance their sound and convey a message. Music videos have had a major impact on the pop culture landscape, from the early MTV era to the present.

Let's talk about the greatest pop music videos ever in this thread. Which music videos do you consider to be the most memorable, beautiful, or creative?

Several to get us going are as follows:

"Thriller" by Michael Jackson When it was released in 1983, Michael Jackson's "Thriller," arguably the most famous music video ever, swept the globe. The video was more than just a music video because it was a mini-movie with zombies, choreography, and a story.

"Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" by Beyonce,

When Beyonce released "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" in 2008, the music video for the song quickly went viral. Black leotards and heels are worn by Beyonce and two backup dancers as they perform a dance routine in the video.

"Like a Prayer" by Madonna

The 1989 release of Madonna's "Like a Prayer" video, which included religious imagery and scenes of burning crosses, sparked debate. Despite the controversy, many consider the video to be one of Madonna's most avant-garde and creative creations.

These are just a few of the amazing pop music videos that are available. Which pop music videos do you believe should be included on the all-time list of the best?

I have two to add to that list that I feel should be added to a list of the all-time best pop music videos.

The first one is The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars. Such a great song and the music video is just amazing. A feel-good song that can lift your mood any day.

The second one is somewhat of a pop song but with tones of disco-pop, funk, soul, and bubblegum pop but again, is an amazing song and an amazing music video. Dynamite by BTS

I have two to add to that list that I feel should be added to a list of the all-time best pop music videos.

The first one is The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars. Such a great song and the music video is just amazing. A feel-good song that can lift your mood any day.

The second one is somewhat of a pop song but with tones of disco-pop, funk, soul, and bubblegum pop but again, is an amazing song and an amazing music video. Dynamite by BTS

Have to agree with you 100% on the second one @Shortie :) love that song and the music video gives such feel-good vibes.

I would also like to add to that That That by PSY featuring SUGA (Yoongi) from BTS, again another upbeat song

Single Ladies by Beyoncé will forever be one of the greatest Pop music she's released. The music have super sleek beats and catchy vocal hooks that made it so unique. There's no way you would watch the song without loving it.

Micheal Jackson is the best pop singer the world will ever know. This his song Smooth Criminal is my best in the genre.

Back