What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are some very good rock bands today?

Jason

LV

Notes
♬731
What do you consider to be something very interesting? Why is that the case? How would you compare them to classic rock bands?

Here are two good rock bands today:

Greta Van Fleet: Greta Van Fleet is a relatively new rock band that has gained popularity for its reminiscent sound compared to Led Zeppelin and Cream. The band is known for their powerful vocals and high-energy performances. Their debut album, "Anthem of the Peaceful Army," was a commercial success.

Royal Blood: Royal Blood is a British band known for its heavy use of bass guitar, which gives their songs a unique and powerful sound. They have released several critically acclaimed albums, including "How Did We Get So Dark?" and "Typhoons."

I personally would go with Omerta Rock Band. They have been on steady rise since the release of their song Hyper Violence in 2020. What made the song so good was it's combination of nu-metal, rap and hardcore. They have infused the elements of J-rock and electronics into their eccentric sounds.

There are so many of them but I will mention the one that I listen to very often. They are ;

1. The Dust Coda : They are London-based rock and roll outfit. They recently released their new album Loco Paradise. They are very talented, four-piece group that generates a non-derivative rock sound.

Back