What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching movies or reading books?

Henry Smith

LV

Notes
♬903
Which activity is more entertaining or engaging or enjoyable to you between watching movies and reading books?

It feels to me that reading books is more engaging than watching movies but watching movies is more entertaining. Both of them can be very enjoyable.

I enjoy reading books especially history books. But I also love watching TV series more than I do with movies. When it comes to the one that I prefer getting into more often, it's going to be TV shows and movies.

I hate reading books in my ages now. They are very stressful for me to get into especially when it's not books on business financial records that's going to give me money. I prefer watching movies because it's more relaxing.

I hate reading books in my ages now. They are very stressful for me to get into especially when it's not books on business financial records that's going to give me money. I prefer watching movies because it's more relaxing.
Everyone loves money. I'm not sure if there's anyone who's out there that doesn't love money. We live and work for money.

Have you considered making use of audio books? They aren't going to stress your eyes as you play the book in audio.

I feel more comfortable with music more than I do with movies unless the movie is very interesting and it's based on a true life story. It's only that kind of movies that gets more of my attention without wasting time.

When I was a kid I used to enjoy both reading and watching movies but now that I am older, I tend to do more reading than I do watching movies. I think with movies it's more I will only watch them now if I have a strong interest in them but with books, it is a little different.

I still read books often and on whenever there's a need for it.

But I'm still more interested in movies than books especially movies about real life event that occurred years ago.

I don't like to read fiction, generally speaking. I've just not gotten into it. However, I have heard that reading the book is better than the movie, and I don't doubt it.

I studied Theology and we can't do without reading vast. It's why I'm very collected when it comes to reading. There's no doubt I enjoy watching movies or TV, but I can never say no to reading anything.

I feel more relaxed whenever I'm watching movies more than I am reading books. It's not that I don't enjoy reading books but movies kinda feels more relaxing and entertaining for me. This is the reason why I watch more movies than I will read books.

I love reading books to the same way I enjoy watching movies. It depends on the mood which I am currently in that would make me choose to read a book or dedicate my time to watching movies but both of them are always very satisfying for me.

Back