What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transgender in the music industry?

Toby

LV

Do you think that transgender are having a massive impact on the music industry? What's your take on music by transgenders? If they are singing to promote their lifestyle, how do you feel about it?

Do you feel good with what they have become and how they are going up in the music industry?

I am someone who is all for people being themselves and expressing themselves so I do not have any issues with people who are transgender and would like to express themselves through music if it means getting it out there. We are not forced to listen to their music so I do not think it would affect too many people.

I don't have any problems with Transgender. But the line they aren't allowed to cross with me is trying to massively reign in support for their lifestyle. No one forced you to choose the lifestyle you want by becoming a Trans, so don't try to use your music to force it down the throat of others.

Transgenders are free to take part in the music industry and produce whenever they want with their music. But one thing that I know for certain is that they can't force anyone to listen to what they have to sing especially not about their sex deposition.

I don't think if I have listened to any music that is produced by someone who is a transgender or even if the person is a transgender. I must have not Known or have any knowledge about it.

I seriously don't even have much time to even begin to worry myself about what transgenders want to do with their lives.

In my opinion, everyone have the right to choose their sexuality. If a transgender want to take the music career path, if he or she is talented, I will listen to his/her song without feeling awkward.

Back