What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Long and Winding Road Controversy

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with what's done there. It's not an overkill because I have seen worst than this in some other songs that's been released by some artists.

There was a lot of controversy over what was seen as orchestra over-kill. Well, do you find the song annoying? I don't actually. What is "too much", you think?
There is nothing wrong with this song as far as I'm concerned because everything that I really enjoy seeing in a song was checked out in it.

I don't understand how some people are having a thing to complain about this song when they can't even produce anything or something on their own.

The song isn't annoying to me in any way. As a matter of fact, I really enjoyed the song more than I had expected even with all the criticism it have received so far.

Back