What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The last album you bought?

Shortie

LV

It's not too often I buy albums anymore as I tend to listen to songs I enjoy, some of which may be on an album but there may also be songs on the album I am not too keen on so buying a whole album doesn't seem worth it for me.

If I remember rightly, the last album I bought was a BTS album for my daughter that she wanted a few years ago to add to her collection.

What was the last album you bought?

The internet had made it very easy. I don’t have to buy, I have sites where I download my songs and albums from. The last one I bought was the compact disc.

It has been a very long time that buying of album used to trend. I make use of the internet to download whatsoever album I needed and it has been swift and easy.

I don't buy song album anymore. I can't remember when last I did that. This is because I have been using Spotify to stream all the songs I've listening to for years.

The last music album I bought was one from Moneybagg Yo. The name of the album is Hard To Love. It's a very interesting music album.

Back