What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Jazz album you're currently listening to?

Mason

LV

Which Jazz album are you listening to at the moment? For me, I have a few of them that are currently getting a good part of my attention. They are ; Miles Davis: Bitches Brew, John Coltrane: Blue Train, and Ornette Coleman: The Shape Of Jazz To Come. I would say that The Shape Of Jazz To Come by Ornette Coleman would be by best amongst the three.

Which album are you listening to now?

My favourite jazz album is also going to be from Miles Davis. He's so good with jazz that he's considered one of the best in the world.

My favourite album is his called Kind of Blue.
Here's the full album songs.

I started listening to Time Out by Dave Brubeck and Ellington At Newport by Duke Ellington today. Both of the jazz albums have kept me all entertained today. I couldn't ask for more than I got.

Ornette Coleman : The Shape Of Jazz To Come is my favourite jazz album. It's one of the best revolutionary jazz songs of all time he produced after he joined The Atlantic.

He created a brave new musical language of free form of collective improvision that impacted in the history of jazz.

My Favourite Things by John Coltrane is my favourite jazz album. It's the album of jazz which I'm listening to right now. I'm thinking of the next one I'm going to play after them.

Back