What's new
Music Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on Music Forums by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Singing when you're bathing/showering?

Toby

LV

This is a common habit of mine which I always exhibit whenever I'm taking my bath. I feel like I can have a career in the music industry when I'm in the bathroom. I can sing and scream out loud even lyrics I haven't heard before.

Do you get like this when taking your bath?

Whenever I shower I always have music playing, I have been known to start singing in the shower when I have music playing and I am showering but I have not attempted to dance when showering. I have a fear that I would fall when dancing in the shower and end up in a bit of a mess so I leave the dancing.

This is a common habit of mine which I always exhibit whenever I'm taking my bath. I feel like I can have a career in the music industry when I'm in the bathroom. I can sing and scream out loud even lyrics I haven't heard before.

Do you get like this when taking your bath?
Do you have any favorite songs or artists that you like to sing in the shower?
I enjoy humming while taking a shower. It's a great way to unwind and relax in the shower.

I don't always listen to music in the shower but when I do, I tend to hum to it instead of singing, it is a great way to unwind and relax I do agree so it is perfect to do in the shower. I have known people who go all out though when it comes to singing in the shower or bath. Hey.. if they are enjoying life and want to belt out a tune or two when showering or bathing, I say got for it!

I don't mind listening to music when I am in the shower but I don't tend to sing or dance in the shower if I am honest but more just chill out and listen to the music that is playing and do what I need to do such as wash my hair and clean my body. My daughter on the other hand has been known to sing in the bath or shower.

I'm sure that almost everyone have done this same thing with singing outloud whenever they are taking their bath. It's like something we were all taught to do but in reality it's not the case. I still do it now whenever I'm taking my bath in the morning and at night.

This is something anyone who is a music lover is capable of doing whenever they are taking their back. I have done it so many times especially when I am playing my music so loud that I will be hearing it inside the bathroom when I am taking my bath, so I will be singing along with it.

I'm always been doing this when I was still a kid and it's something that I'm also still doing right now as an adult.

I find it very entertaining to listen to my own voice when I am singing taking my bath, it feels like one of my most comfortable place to sing

I used to do it but there was a day foam entered my nostrils and I nearly passed out in the bathroom. I stopped opening my mouth to sing when I'm talking my bath since after that experience.

Back